Jojoe Dasse - About Me

 

Jojoe Dasse

I am an Indian settled in Belgium. 

I have behind me more than 25 years of teaching experience.

In fact, teaching is one of my key passions.

Hence to pursue my passion, I have an YT channel whose link is mentioned below.

 https://youtube.com/c/JojoeDasse

I offer French lessons for beginners. The content is well structured so that people with no prior knowledge of French can easily learn the language in an easy and simple way.

I regularly post two videos per week.

Please visit my channel in order to learn a new language.

I also post content to improve your communication skills in English.

Please support me by subscribing to my channel, liking my videos, and sharing them with your friends and family.

Please feel free to provide your feedback by posting your comments.




Comments

  1. Very Nice. Please continue rocking. Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am your serious subscriber. Do u know tef canada? I have some questions in tef canada. Please start telegram channel also. Please share your mail id

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. its one of my future plan.
      dassev@outlook.com

      Delete
  3. I am your subscriber. Ur excellent teacher.. i am from france

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice madam. My opinion we want to check my pronousation. where to check?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It will come by practice. Listen to French people when they talk. Shortly will open telegram you can record ur message and send. Will do the correction .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi madam, I give request to instagram. Can i follow you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

French Vocabulary - La Famille

French Vocabulary – Les Legumes

Getting started with French verbs - Parler