Getting started with French verbs - Parler

 



Hi All,

Today (05/01/2021), I have launched a new video linked to my French lessons. It is 26th episode.




In this video I am talking about the French verb Parler. The aim of this video is to help beginners to start conversing and listening to others by using simple verbs everyday.

Here I have explained in detail the present tense of the verb "Parler" which means to speak.

Before we start to learn Present Tense of French Verbs the following three points are very important. This is reference to when and where to use Present Tense.




Here below I am providing a table wherein you can find the English and Tamil Translation.


I am explaining the context on how this verb can be used with the help of the following images





To conclude, please find below a few examples which will inspire you to practice this verb more often with your friends and family.



Hope you find this blog and my YT video were useful.

Please feel free to post your comments both here and in YT.

Please subscribe, like and share my channel.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

French Vocabulary - La Famille

French Vocabulary – Les Legumes