Group 1 Verbs - Aimer - Present Tense

 




Hi All,

Today (08/01/2021), I have launched a new video linked to my French lessons. It is the 27th episode.

In this episode I am talking about the verb ‘aimer’ which means ‘to like & ‘to love’. ‘நேசித்தல்’, ‘விரும்புதல் ‘.



The verb ‘aimer’ belongs to the first group. It takes the same endings as I had talked in my previous videos.



To facilitate the usage of this verb, I have provided a few examples with the diagram.








In French we have some rules to follow while learning the grammar.

One such rule is the following.

As mentioned earlier in the video where I taught the verb ‘aller’, this is an irregular verb though its ends with ‘ER’. Since the way it is conjugated is different, this is classified as irregular verb.

In fact this is not the only exception but there are a few more. I will explain this in detail in my subsequent videos.

Hope this is useful for you to learn more verbs in French as well as to practice simple sentences using this verb.

In case you have any clarifications, please post them in the comment section below and I shall be very happy to respond to them.

Hope you find this blog and my YT videos are useful.

Please subscribe, like and share my channel.

Comments

  1. The way u teaching and explain the concepts, giving tips really helps to know much better for our understanding... thank you so much Mam.......

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

French Vocabulary - La Famille

French Vocabulary – Les Legumes

Getting started with French verbs - Parler