French Vocabulary - La Famille


In this blog, I am talking about some new words in French. Please note that to improve your knowledge about a language, one should improve his vocabulary.

Hence I am discussing here some words which are used in our day to day life.

Please find below the set of new words which refer to all our family members. I am also providing the equivalent in English and Tamil.








To facilitate your way of learning, I have provided few examples where we use these words.










Hope this is useful for you to learn more French words and hence please practice simple sentences using these words.

In case you have any clarifications, please post them in the comment section below and I shall be very happy to respond to them.

Hope you find this blog and my YT videos are useful.

Please subscribe, like and share my channel.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

French Vocabulary – Les Legumes

Getting started with French verbs - Parler